Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thoughts of the Day

Every new mother knows that rocking a baby to sleep allows our mind to wander. Sometimes it wanders FAR!!

Here are some of the thoughts that crossed my mind while I settled Scarlet today.


1. What color should I paint my toenails next?
2. What should I buy myself for Mother's Day?
3. Crap that's soon!! What should I buy my MOM for mothers day!/
4. Do I like blue or pink better?
5. Or green?
6. Or purple?
7. Should I repaint the bathroom tomorrow?
8. Bleh painting sucks.
9. I'll weed the garden instead.
10. I really need to have my yard sale. That stuff has been piled up in the garage forever!
11. If I go running tomorrow in a tank top, will people be offended by my big boobs bouncing down the street?
12. Probably.
13. But it's so hot and I want to tan the rest of neck!!
14. I should probably be more concerned about skin cancer.
15. Yeah right. My dad's family is brown. I should be ok.
16. Maybe I should buy a tanning pass for mother's day!!
17. Bleh. I don't have that time.
18. But my belly is so white!!
19. I can't hear Ella. What is that little devil up to?
20. What's that noise? Oh it's Scarlet snoring!! Time to come back to reality!!

And this concludes my ramblings for the day!! Insight into the mind of a genius? Or the babblings of a mad woman?!

2 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

That's funny. I try to explain to Jed how one thought leads to another and it all really does make sense...

ShEiLa said...

Te hehehehehe.

*Ü*

ToOdLeS.