Saturday, November 17, 2012

Family Picture OVERLOAD!!

I hate taking pictures!! So does Brent. So does Ella. And so does Scarlet!!
But every year when the Christmas cards need to be ordered, I force my family into coordinating outfits and have my sister document our family!! We are all terribly UN photogenic!! But we tried, so here ya go!!
 
 Ella Ruth
 
 Profile
 
 Ella and Daddy
 
 Picking all of my Aunt's flowers!!
 
Cheeser smile!!
 
 Bright sunny girl
"I had fun once. It was terrible."

 I'm going to hide from the lady with the camera under my mommy's chair.
 Highly suspicious.
 
 Strike a pose!!
 I will grace you with a small smile...now go away.
 
 Hey, we don't look that ugly in this one!!
 
No one is crying, cross eyed or glaring.

Happiness

 Partners in crime
Out takes!! Ella just licked Brent's face!!

Smiley baby in black and white

 
Sister took off. Just the baby!!

8 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

I vote the "just licked" one and the one after it!

Andrea said...

None of those are ugly!! Good looking family!

Chelsey said...

I agree with annie. Big fan of "just licked". But I also like "smiley baby" for your card.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

What I want know is where is MY fav the one I made 3 versions of. Ella the Kitty. I still vote for Ella the kitty

Bowler Family said...

Ella the kitty has been banished to the computer archives!! Although I did print one off for mom!!

Trent & Tara said...

two things...you are all way photogenic and family pics are the hardest thing in the world . I hate doing them us. It's almost impossible to get the kids looking and all. good job though.

ShEiLa said...

You have a darling family Miss Ashley... lovely photos!

ToOdLeS.

The Logue Family said...

You make me smile :)
And your family is gorgeous!