Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gingerbread House

I asked Brent to not take any unflattering pictures.....nice.
Ella was begging and pleading to do a gingerbread house. I could either put her off for a few more weeks and endure the constant begging, or just put the thing together. I was worn down. She won!!
 
 
 Apparently Brent thought me pulling my hair back was an unforgettable moment!! And Ella blinking!! Why did I put this up?
 We usually use frosting for gingerbread house, but this year I hot-glued that mother!! It actually stayed together this time!!
 Ella was so meticulous. She also made sure she used ALL the candy!!
 Ella likes to curl up with me at night. Brent works late so I am fine with that as long as she is quiet and holds still. It's easy to move her and she isn't dependant on being in there, as long as she keeps it that way, she's welcome!!
Molly loves to lay by Ella. I think she just wants her soft blanket!!
Scarlet in her 'walking hat'. It is cold in the morning when I go for my walk so we have to be properly outfitted!!

2 comments:

Vyanca said...

these pics make me want to tell you that you look amazing! You have blogged about your problems with losing baby weight but you look great!!

ShEiLa said...

Love that you are so brave... gingerbread houses can be quite an undertaking with kids. I guess if it's just one... great job!

ToOdLeS.