Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I had to do trick or treating alone this year. One of the draw backs of Brent's job is that he doesn't get the day off if it's a holiday. He has to work Thanksgiving this year too. :(
Good news is, he will have Christmas off for the first time since he started at HPD!!
We are VERY excited!!
 
 
 Me and my little peacocks. I was supposed to be a gypsy. My ears make me look like an elf!!
I wish I had a really good picture of the back of Ella's costume so everyone could see her tail feathers. It was hard to get her to hold still this long though!!
 
 I think Ella looks like her Uncle Grant in these pics. Any other Bowler's out there agree with me?!
 
 

 We had a really good time. It was a little late for Scarlet but she did her best. And Uncle Jed did his best carrying her heavy little self around!! We now owe him a free visit to the chiropractor!!
 
This year, my little niece and nephew went with us down our street. It was a lot of fun having a little herd of children who were all so excited!! Children make things so fun!! 

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Cute.cute photos!

ToOdLeS.