Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We had some unfortunate presents that we did not expect this year.
Brent got the horrible flu that we all had last month. I thought he had dodged it, but alas, he did not.
He had even taken off 2 extra days and we had a whole fun filled week planned.
Imagine my disappointment when the week was spent laying on the couch watching TV instead.
 
It was probably a good thing, because I got a PELVIC INFECTION. For those of you unfamiliar with pelvic infections, I hope you NEVER have to become FAMILIAR with them. Let's just say it's a good thing I was only required to lay around all week. The pain, swelling and other irritations were depressing to say the least!!
 
Enough complaining!!
 
 Ella got this pretty new "wiggle" for Valentine's Day. She proudly wore it to her school party.

 
 

 
Brent was a very generous husband and spoiled me!! I am SO SO SO excited for my new Vitamix!!
I have always wanted one and knew I would use it a lot!! His sister got one for Christmas and I was telling him all about how amazing they were.
He looked it up online with plans to surprise me, and saw how much they were......he threatened to not let Amy and I play together anymore!!
He obviously is blowing smoke though, because here it is!!
He also booked me a facial last week.
Ohhhhhh......if I'm ever rich (which I doubt I will ever be) I want one of those once a week!!

 
 


Scarlet got these little bows. She refused to hold still for a picture so Ella modeled them.
2 pink, 2 black, 2 red. And sparkly!!

 
 

Ella also got some heart bracelets. She's been really into her accessories lately!! I like that she's girly. If that changes, I'm fine with that too. But for now it is so fun!!
She is in a really fun age right now where she understands holidays and gets excited, but is easily pleased with $0.97 bracelets and a new skirt!!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Sorry to hear that the flu found Brent after other family members... and that you suffered an infection as well.
My grandson Dante was in the hospital yesterday after two trips to Quick Care... for IV fluids and meds. He is doing a bit better today. Life can be such a challenge.

I love Ella's curls!

ToOdLeS.

Trent & Tara said...

So sorry to hear about the crap you have been going through. I have never even heard of a pelvic infection. Blah!! And the flu yuck. I get so depressed when all I have to do is lay around to get better. At least you got a Vitamix:)

marshall memories said...

Looks like the sickness didn't stop you girls from having a great day!! Brent's loss ;) .... YAY for a vitamin!!!! Glad you love it!!! And hope you all are better soon!!