Thursday, March 28, 2013

Moving Sucks

Oh I hate moving. SO SO SO much. I thought I would do it different this time, and instead of just spending a whole day packing and a whole day hauling all my crap to the new house, I thought I'd go a little at a time. Yeah............my advice to everyone is DO NOT make this choice. It ended up with me throwing random crap into random boxes & dumping it in the new house and going back for more. I don't know where anything is.
 
Brent has made me a solemn promise (and we agree) that when we are able to buy a home again, we will be moving one more time in our lives. That's it. The next house I live in will be the one I die in. It will be my forever home!!
 
Before we moved I knew I had to get one unpleasant task out of the way.
 No dirty cats in the new house with the freshly shampooed carpets!! I had to catch Molly and bathe her. I get out the welding gloves my dad gave me a few years ago, back when he was still at Nevada Power. I wear 2 old shirts to help soak up all the excess water. I go into the bathroom and close the door to avoid an escape and the need to recapture. Then the task is done. It is not pleasant.
Ella was a sweetie and did the combing. Molly LOVES being brushed.
 
 
 My children were neglected and spent an ample amount of time at their Grandma's house. They had a little moment today watching the dog.
 
 
 Uncle Hiss used his baby whisperer tactics and calmed Scarlet down. He put on the NCAA tournament and mesmerized her.
 
An image of how I feel this week!!


2 comments:

The Leavitts said...

We are moving this week too, and it sucks! I hurt and the kids are running wild and my crap it strung from here to Overton, literally!!! ME and Kyle also talked about never moving again, our next home will be it!!

ShEiLa said...

so sorry.

ToOdLeS.