Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Mood Has Not Improved

 
Financial advisor groups, banks, and Realtors are a major contributing factor to my perpetual high blood pressure. I swear you have to pass an idiot test to be employed at those places.
 
Another MAJOR factor is pictured below.
 
SOMEONE doesn't think she needs to sleep the last few months. OR eat OR be changed OR play OR heaven FORBID I try to walk 2 feet away from her with out some sorts of EPIC tantrum.  
And being in my affore mention mood, there is nothing worse than when I hear the phrases:
"But she's so cute!"
"But she is SUCH a blessing!!"
"This is only for a little while, then they grow up."
HISSSSSSS!!! THEN COME DEAL HER SHIT FOR A FEW DAYS AND WHEN YOUR EYE IS TWITCHING AND YOU WANT TO THROW A KITTEN THROUGH A WINDOW, COME BACK TO TALK TO ME.......
Deep breath.....
Good thing I'm looking into permanent birth control!!!
 
 My right knee has been bad for years now. It has little to no cartilage. I wear a brace, buy expensive shoes and that has seemed to help enough. Usually it just gets a little sore every now and then, and that's it. WELL, Monday they both swelled up!! The left knee was the worse and it pulled in a funny way when I moved. I went to the chiropractor and he had to adjust my back and my hips. Now they are so sore from being back in the right place, that I can't MOVE.
 
Bless Brent's little heart because if he so much as looks at me the wrong way I act like this:


Good times in the Bowler house hold right now!!

5 comments:

audreyspencer said...

My lane was like that for awhile and it ended up that he was anemic...which turned into severe anemia that included transfusions and now 2 years of trying to get back to normal. Hopefully it passes quickly because it is so frustrating! I need to come visit you after I have my baby and talk womanly stuff....

Bowler Family said...

Audrey!! I'm glad you commented!! My email was hacked clear last summer and now I don't have any email addresses!! Any time you'd like to hang out is great!!
My new email is tomatokittie.2@gmail.com
for future references!!

Chelsey said...

Looks like we need a spa day.

Andrea said...

My first kid was like that (Scarlet). I'd get so tired of listening to his screaming that I'd lock him in his room until he stopped. The good news is he did grow out of it when he was like 3 1/2. Sadly it doesn't get easier until they get better. It's hard not to strangle them at times. I'm sure I'm not the only one who ever felt like this, lol! He's an awesome little boy now and suoper easy (minus the kindergarten attitude :/)

ShEiLa said...

Hang in there!

I have had bad knees since high school... Pamper them... I try but then I do things that further injure them. (Like my fall 10 days ago... Sporting 8 stitches as my Indiana souvenir.)

ToOdLeS.