Saturday, December 21, 2013

Bowler Family Christmas Party

I love the holiday season. 
From November 1st to January 1st is my favorite time of year!!
Last week we celebrated my mom's birthday.
I am really awesome and the only picture I took was this one. 
Scarlet eating a chicken leg.
Glad this moment is frozen in time!!

 We went to the library.
I haven't been in to even get books since before school started.
During the summer we went 2 or 3 times a week and I got to where I just hated being there!! Trapped in doors, hiding from the heat!!

 I need to get back more often.
My girls love books and the puzzles.
I encourage reading in our house as often as possible. 
We read about 5 books before bed every night and any other time they hand me one.
I truly believe that reading breeds intelligence!!

 On to the Christmas Party!!
Bonnie made some awesome Mexican food.
We read some touching stories and sang Christmas carols.

 We chose one thing that we could give the Savior as a gift this year.
Something to work on and towards.
Scarlet is thinking really hard about hers.
Hopefully it was NOT THROW MIND NUMBING TEMPER TANTRUMS.

 Ella and Charlotte singing.

 Scarlet suspicious of the joy!!.

 But she was really excited about instruments!!
Gotta love retired teachers and all the goods they have left from being in the classroom!!

 Enthusiastic triangle playing!!

 Elsie with her maracas!!

 Santa swung by to peak threw the window and check to make sure we were being good.
Ella came face to face with him and nearly fainted!!

 Santa left a little "get threw the next 5 days" present!!

 Some how the camera got put on night shot so the pictures were blurry.

 Scarlet got a puppy in its own carrier.
She has A LOT of puppies that were my old pound puppies that she HAS to take every where with her.
Hopefully a carrier will help keep track of the little buggers!!

Ella got a mermaid barbie that changes color in different temperatures.
She has an Ariel and has really been concerned that she is alone and doesn't have a friend!!

We had a wonderful evening!!
 

No comments: