Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year!!
Best present of all was that Brent got to be home!!

 The girls are at an exciting, fun age!!

 They believe in magic and opening presents is more fun for ME to watch!!

 They were good little girls this year and got spoiled. 
I can't help it.

 Bingo at Christmas Eve dinner.

 Scarlet didn't win but Aunt Joshlyn provides prizes any way!!
I love having school teachers around!!
They have all the cute stuff!

 We did the Nativity scene.

I went to get a drink on Christmas Eve night and while I was in the kitchen Santa came in the front door!!
I snapped a picture really quick before I hid in the laundry room so he could do his work!!
(go to capture the magic.com to see if you can catch him too!)

No comments: