Thursday, February 19, 2015

Valentine's Day

I always tell Brent to not order me Flower Store flowers.
They're too expensive!!
But he never listens.
And at the end of the day, that's ok. :)
 
 Beautiful fire and ice roses.
We had these when we went to prom.
Sigh.... Such lovey memories!!
 
My poor old Ipod has been dropped too many times.
It had a huge black spot but miraculously healed itself and simply had lines running threw the screen!!
But it was time to say good bye.
Brent replaced it with a new, pretty blue one.
I mourn my old, tiny, faithful Ipod!!
I have running shoes and old running shoes.
 I use those for Insanity, bike riding and my elliptical.
I also use them for Zumba and other cross training.
I decided it was time to get some actual cross trainers instead of just using old running shoes!!
Better for the knees and feet!!
I'm excited!!
Now I have practically new, beautiful (finally broken in) running shoes,
and cross trainer that make my feet feel so much better!!
 
 


No comments: