Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Mother's Day

Mother's Day is next weekend, but Brent couldn't get that day off.
So we celebrated this Sunday!!
On Friday, Brent took me shopping.
Because one of my New Year Resolution was to not buy any clothing for 2015,
I tricked him, and bought HIM clothes!!
Mwuhahahaha!!
Brent hasn't bought new clothes in around 10 years, so it was exhilarating!!
He now does not look like a homeless person.
 
I did buy myself a purse.
I thought it was a good one for summer.

 Brent ordered me these stackable rings from The Vintage Pearl.
I LOVE that site.
It has the most unique and beautiful customized jewelry.
 
He took the girls down to the store and had them pick something out for me.
Ella chose red roses, because red is my favorite color.
Scarlet chose the sunflowers because we grew some in our back yard.
I stuffed them all in one vase and it turned out pretty!!
They picked out the biggest balloon I've ever seen!!
The sweet, excited looks on their little faces are worth every moment this giant balloon shrilly sings to me!!
They made me little cards and Ella composed me a little song.
They so sweet.
I felt very loved and appreciated this weekend, and that is all I ever really want from them anyway.
I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother.
Some days I want to crawl in a whole and hide and cry.
But the little moments add up and I am so happy to have my little family and my wonderful husband.


No comments: