Saturday, December 12, 2015

Alderete Family Picture Preview!!!

My family has NEVER,
I repeat,
NEVER
taken family pictures before.
This was my bday present to my mother.
My sister was our talented photographer,
but I was the 2nd back up camera.
I wanted to play with some shots myself.
 
 Grandparents with the grandchildren.
 
 Handsome boys.
 

 Beautiful Ladies.
 



 Grandpa's girls.
 


 Grandma and the boys.
 
 For the first time since THEIR WEDDING.
Pictures of my parents.
 

The original Alderete Family.
 
I'm excited to see the other ones with the whole family.
I see these pictures and my heart swells and my eyes well up, because I love these people.
I love my parents.
I am so proud of them.
They are hard working, loving people who never give up.
I love my siblings.
I am so proud of them.
They are successful and beautiful with wonderful families.
I am so blessed to have come into this family.
I am grateful they chose me.

No comments: