Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bowler Family Pictures

Last year I did NOT want to take pictures of myself.
My mother in law really wanted an updated picture for her wall since there were 8 children missing!!
So I went along with it with trepidation in my heart.
I did not look or feel how I wanted.
But they turned out ok.
This year as I started my weight loss journey,
a huge motivator was my plan to do family pictures again this year, professionally, and feeling like myself.
Vanity or selfishness?
Maybe.
But it moved me forward.
We only take pictures every 10 years or so and I was not going to be emblazoned on the wall 35 lbs more than I like!!
So yes.
Ashley is vain and selfish and I don't care we got them done!!
 
 The entire Bowler family
2015
 
 11 grandchildren
8 girls
3boys
10 parents
2 grandparents
and a partridge in a pear tree
 
 My little family
 
 Every year we are in cream or red.
Me and my girls have a VASTLY different color palette than Brent!!
We have to blend it and those 2 colors are all that work!!
I can't help it that my brain needs us to coordinate!!
 
 My beauties.
 
 Grandkids
2 sets of Bowlers, Tingeys, and Marshalls.
 
 Bowler siblings
 
 Girls
 
Boys
 
Now onto Saturday for our 3rd and finally photo session!!
The first ever Alderete Family Pictures!!


No comments: