Saturday, January 16, 2016

3 Day Refresh

After the Christmas Holiday, I decided I wanted to try 3 Day Fresh from Beach Body.
I figured I had done a lot harder for a lot longer and I could handle 3 days.
So I ordered it and did it this week.

Day 1:
This isn't too bad!!
Not starving.
Vanilla fresh tastes like utter swill.
This crap could choke a maggot.
Shakeology tastes like I'm drinking a leaf.
Tired Hummus for the first time!!
I discover it's really good!!
Dinner was steamed veggies.
Girls love them!!
They were good!!

Day 2:
Wake up feeling great!!
Feeling powerful and that this is going to be a piece of cake!!
Vanilla fresh seems to taste even worse than the day before.
Is that possible?
Eat a disappointing salad for dinner.
I hate my life.
I'm going to die from starvation. 
Take Tylenol PM at 8 o'clock to put me to sleep and forget about what I'm assuming is withdrawals from sugar and salt.

Day 3:
Wake up feeling good!!
Last day!!
I  can do it.
These shakes really do taste like shit. 
Are there people who really eat like this ALL the time?!
They must be sad.
Dinner is stir fry.
It's actually pretty good!!
I go to sleep hoping to have some good results in the morning.

I lost the weight I wanted and only felt homicidal one evening.
I was a little bloated for the cleanse because of all the fiber I consumed.
And the abundance of cruciferous vegetables.
Unfortunately, above mentioned gas resulted from fiber and I almost killed my family.
Ella told me I should sleep outside.

It was a pretty good program and I would totally do it again.
Especially having experienced it once already.
Just not any time soon!!

No comments: