Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Our Fur Friend

We've had Kato for about 4 months now.
We love him.
He loves us!!
He's an awesome little doggie that my girls love and he keeps them company.

 He's very comforting for Scarlet to have around when I have to run errands or do a work out.
It makes her feel safe to have him next to her.
We go for a walk every morning.
I snuggle Scarlet up in the stroller and since Kato is kind of skinny and shivers all the time,
I try to bundle him up too.
He HATES sweaters!!
He freezes up and goes stiff!!
If his ears remained covered he can't walk straight!!

 The first day back to school after the Christmas break,
Kato whined as we pulled away from the school.
He watched out the back window as we drove off and when he finally lost sight of Ella,
he flopped down on her seat and sighed.
He was so happy to see her when she got home,
he wagged so hard it was a blur and he licked her whole face!!

And of course, I love Kato.
He loves to cuddle, and he truly asks for nothing.
He just wants to be by my side and be fed.
Some days it's just nice to have another heart beat in the house.


No comments: