Saturday, January 16, 2016

Little Random Things

Most of my days are composed of little moments and simple events that really don't need recognizing.
But it's truly those little things that are the most important!!

 I went up to have lunch with Ella on Friday.
I miss her during the week and I thought I would surprise her.
It was rather interesting because all the little girls started talking about height for some reason and we got to have a nice little talk about how every one is created different.

 Scarlet is showing some progress in her developmental delays.
I am so proud of her and so thankful to my Heavenly Father!!
She was terribly fussy the other day.
So I had her come sit on my lap and just snuggled her while Brent and I idly talked.
She fell asleep and snoozed in the chair for almost 2 hours.

 Ella wants to be a hunter.
She wants to not only hunt for sport, but to eat the meat.
My dad hunts and she loves him so much, I think she looks at him and wants to be apart of something he loves.
After her of course. ;)
When he and my brother brought home this crew she was so excited to see them and investigate them.
Ella has proclaimed that she wants to be a hair dresser on the weekends, teach Zumba at night, and drive a steamroller during the day.
She has some high ambitions!!
I don't care what my daughters choose for their profession, as long as it makes them happy!!

It has been colder than average in this desert I curse all summer.
And I have enjoyed it.
I am not outfitted for it though, so I am seen with a strange array of clothing some days!!
This is my flannel pajama top over my LEO love shirt, with my blanket as a make shift poncho!!
Scarlet wanted me to sit outside and watch her on the trampoline!!
Kato is a big wuss and snuggles in my lap, cuz he hates the cold.
But I have never rejected a pet on my lap, so I let him stay.

No comments: