Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I Just Can't Stand It

Every day I look at my daughters and it just brings tears to my eyes when I see how fast they are growing up.
I will give advice to all pregnant women out there, and new moms:
Enjoy each pregnancy and baby like it's your last,
because it might be and you might not be ready for it.
 I absolutely didn't think Scarlet was my last baby,
but that is how the cards were dealt.
I feel emotional every Monday when I drop Ella off at school.
I see her trot away with her little friends and I miss her.
I miss the little girl who was always happy (if somewhat strong willed).
She is still happy and spirited,
she's just getting so grown up!!
She listens to music I recognize, not Elmo's greatest hits.
She has little friends and they give each other gifts.
She reads!!
She worries!!
She gets so excited and likes to talk to me still!!
I know those years are getting short and I just want to weep!!

Sunday was Stake Conference and I chose to just stay home.
We curled up on the couch and binge watched 'Worst Cook in America' together
and ate a bunch of junk food.
She reached over and wrapped herself around my arm and just hugged it.
There is still a little girl in there and I will nourish it until the last drop is replaced by indignant teenager!!

I happen to read this on the same day.
I have been implementing it in our home and I swear it makes a difference!!
They just want love and attention.
I'm an ok mom.
I do my best and just want my family to be happy.
So I love to find easy, feasible tips to help with every day life!!

No comments: