Saturday, April 9, 2016

Fair: Day 2

Fair day 2 was MUCH better!!
The weather was beautiful.
It had rained earlier in the day, and the air was fresh and cool.
No direct sunlight!!


 The girls went on pony rides!!
They also went in the bubbles.
The teenage boy in charge was so sweet and cute with them.
He earned the tip I stuffed in his jar!!



 They got Mardi Gras face paint.
Brent was trying tp convince them to get the Mike Tyson tattoo!!
I quickly put an end to that!!

We found the NDOW cut out!!

 Ella is short and very resourceful when she realizes she isn't tall enough.
She dragged a chair over to take her picture,
but the cut out kind of leaned forward and she was about to pitch forward,
hence my arm!!

Scarlet was so excited because she thought this was literally Brent after he stood behind it.
She thought it was Daddy's uniform!!
It is kind of close!!
We took this pic fast cuz I was trying to hold her up and hide at the same time!!

This night was so pretty and we weren't tired or cranky.
It was much better and I'm glad we were able to go up!!
So much is coming up soon!!
School only has 7 1/2 weeks left.....
Holy crap!!
I am so excited to have the girls home and we are buying some water toys!!
I'm not so excited for the heat.
Hence the water toys.
If you me on a slip n slide,
don't judge!!

No comments: