Friday, October 21, 2016

A Week in Summary

My life is all just a bunch of random little moments that roll up into a day.
Some are fantastic and some are NOT fantastic.
Or fantastic in a way that is NOT positive.
 
But those wonderful little tender mercies are brilliant bright spots,
and I cling to them!!
 
 My dad gave Scarlet the tiniest apple I have ever seen that is still edible.
She nibbled it down to the tiniest core I had ever seen!!
 
 When I had my nieces we made an impromptu trip to the pumpkin patch.
I originally told them we were running to Wally's and only I was going to run in to grab ice cream.
I told them not to worry about shoes.
So yes, 3 out of 4 children tromped threw the pumpkin patch shoeless.
And I only remembered to take one picture.
Oiy.
 
 Molly has decided she loathes us a little less and is pathetic when it comes to cooler temperatures.
She is truly pathetic.
Anything under 90 has her curled up in the sun, or in someone's blanket somewhere.
I let the girls sleep on my floor every Saturday night as a reward if they have behaved that day.
Cuz Saturdays get long with out Daddy sometimes!!
 
 My dad got his deer!!
Yay for meat!!
I like to jerky almost all of it.
I like the little bit of a gamey taste it has.
Brent says that's the savage in me.
 
Oh just a typical night in the life of Ella.
I'm pretty sure she would make a fine living as a circus performer.
She loves dance and prefers it to cheer,
and that is wonderful!!
I don't care what my girls do as long as they find something that they enjoy.
But really,
she should do something with acrobatic skills.


No comments: