Friday, October 21, 2016

Weekend at Aunt Ashley's

My sister and her husband were out of the country last weekend for a family wedding.
Last spring when said wedding was planned,
I jumped at the chance to have her girls for a few days.
And it was awesome!!
I got to pretend to be a mommy of 4 for a few days,
and it was so fun!!
Now, I believe it was fun because
1: These children are not actually siblings so it was a sleep over play date.
2: They're about the same age so they play.
3: The oldest one is a really awesome little girl who helped out a lot!!
4: All 4 little girls are good girls who just wanted to play and have fun.
 
 They romped and played outside,
Played a million games of hide & go seek,
Barbie's,
Read books,
Ate icecream,
And watched a few movies.
 
Jara got to have some one on one time with my mean old cat.
That child is the cat whisperer.
 Molly regarded her disdainfully,
then slunk over and plopped down nearly on top of her and then turned belly up.
We were all amazed!!
 
We had a great time and I was thrilled to be helpful Auntie.
Usually I am Auntie who needs help!!


No comments: