Saturday, October 29, 2016

Halloween Carnival

 
The Old Overton Gym puts on a cute little carnival every October.
I love it because it's small and uncomplicated.
It gives us another reason to wear costumes!!
 
 I have really lowered my standards with Halloween costumes!!
I went from hand making my own,
with pain staking effort,
to buying full costumes from Costco,
to buying partial costumes from Amazon and building from there!!
 
 And you know what?!
I spent a grand total of $20 and my little skunk and butterfly are darling!!
And happy with the result!!
I call that a win!!
 
 If I bother to dress up,
I dig out the old devil horns and call it good.
 
 I think the skunk tail is soooooooooo cute!!
 
 And the butterfly wings are fantastic!!
 
 We had fun and I'm excited for my 2 favorite holidays coming up!!
 
Poor little turtle fell into the clutches of his devil Auntie and her allegedly "long lasting" lip wear.
You failed Revlon.
You failed hard. 

1 comment:

T Rex Mom said...

I love Scarlett's treat bag. Warms my heart to see it in use. And the costumes and the kids wearing them are adorable!!!