Monday, November 7, 2016

Halloween

Halloween in Nevada still brings 80 degree temperatures,
so it's a little hard to get into a Fall mood!!
But we do our best!!
 
My little chickens cleaned, and carved their own pumpkins this year!!
Both of them were very in making them the way they wanted.
I was surprised that they didn't get bored or frustrated!!
 
Brent didn't want to carve his pumpkin and tried to get away with this.
I had to sway his idea.....

 
 My scary pumpkin.
Scarlet made a girl pumpkin.
I carved Brent a cop pumpkin!!
 
 Ella made a werewolf, complete with ears!!
She worked really hard on it!!
 
 The school has a cute little parade.
All the parents clump together in shade patches.
There was a breeze though!!
 
Sigh.
My little ones are rapidly getting not so little anymore!!


No comments: