Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving

We spent a lovely Thanksgiving with the Alderete clan this year.
I, once again, took minimal pictures.
I started out doing well, but after our annual clay shooting, I deteriorated quickly!!
 
 
Ella and Jara were mighty pumpkin slayers with their lethal BB gun.

 
 
My little creatures happily romped until Scarlet got too close to the edge and in my extreme paranoia, I may or may not have overly terrified her and she spent the rest of the day on my lap.
Fail.  

 

 Women and children huddled in blankets and jackets.
The Mesa has cold wind in the winter!!
 
The deadly weapons experts.

 
 
Me with my pitiful, cold babies.
 
Instructors and their students.

 
Kato is pathetic.
He's always cold,
even in the middle of the blazing summer.
No one is safe if they hold still long enough.
My dad laid down for me to crack his back,
it took the Chiweenie about 2 minutes to take over his legs.

We had a lovely day.
I am grateful for my family.
For my babies.
And for my husband.
I am grateful for this world and for my life.


No comments: