Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Festival of Trees

 I love Festival of Trees.
I know I live in Moapa Valley and it is modest at most,
but I love to see different designs and inspiration.
Some of them are just so beautiful!!
I was a little disappointment that there wasn't a room full of Nativity Scenes.
But I can see how the "Please Do Not Touch" signs can be ignored,
and precious heirlooms could be broken.
 
My little Clauses!!

 
Ella has sat on Santa's lap ONCE.
When she was 4.
I know.
The mom hand book is judging me as we speak!!
But we specifically went to the festival this year just for this!!
Both girls were so nervous!!
Before we left,
Ella took Scarlet in the bathroom and they practiced what they were going to say to him.
That made my heart melt.
They were polite and said please and thank you.

I love my girls so much.
 

No comments: