Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Bowler Family Christmas Party

We went over to Brent's parent's house on the 23rd,
to have our Bowler Family Christmas party.
We arrived early and everyone was a little late,
so we had a few minutes to kill before the official festivities began.
 My daughters are serious about Lego building!!
 
 Ella admiring Grandma Bowler's Danish tree.
 
 We ate awesome Asian inspired food!!
 
 
We played in the rhythm band!!
Which these people are serious about!!
They're actually really good!!
Especially since the bid kids are getting older and a few of the Uncles
have no qualms about putting their hearts into it.
And I think that's great!!
Who cares if you sing and make things fun and actually try to play the maracas!!


 Even if kazoos make me want to scream....
 
 
Santa made a quick check to see if we were all behaving ourselves.
 Ella decided,
"I think Great Grandpa Bowler was friends with Santa. It makes sense since he was the principle of the school for all those years, and the schools were all in the same place. So now that Great Grandpa is dead, he's friends with Grandpa."
Well thought out, child!!


Everyone got a little something to hold them over for a few days!!
We had a lovely time.
Being with family at Christmas time is so important to me.
I'm boring so I'm glad there are relatives who make it all happen!!


No comments: