Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My Ella

Ella is a loving little girl.
She is over filled with energy and ideas and plans,
and I forget to sit down with her and just sit.
She found me on the couch the other day and just wanted to lay on me.
Like an old cat.
She is getting so big so fast.
Every weekend is over faster than the one before.
 
 I have admitted to the struggle I am having with my girls getting so big,
and both being in school.
I don't want to keep them home,
and I don't regret sending Scarlet to school.
It's what is best for everyone all around.
But I still miss them.
And I'm reviling in the winter break and being able to just slow down for a moment.
 

A girl and her cat.
Molly is an unfriendly, moody old feline.
But she loves Ella.
She sleeps by her.
She allows Ella to pet her.
She chooses to rub on her or purr for her as a first choice.
They love each other.


No comments: