Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Just Hanging Around

The days are going by so fast and are so full.
And if you asked me, "Full of what?"
I couldn't tell you!!
Just a hundred little things that fill the day, and I don't sit down until it's over!!
Fitness, breakfast, lunches, getting ready, off to school, cleaning, volunteering, errands, pick up from school, laundry, dance, dinner, dishes, homework, reading, bath time, and some project stuffed in there as well!!
It's crazy!!
And I only have 2 kids!!
I look at these 4 or 5 child families and I just want to faint!!
 
 
My nephew was baptized on Saturday, December 3rd.
That is a sweet post for his mother to write about,
so I'll just share this picture!!
This is how many children a determined Grandpa can fit on a rolling chair stacker.
And 3 had ran away!!


My Zumba teacher has been injured and I have been forced to run more often than normal.
This is my pathetic hide trying to keep warm.
I have thin blood ok!!
I do NOT like tight clothing about my neck.
It feels like a boa constrictor is strangling me.
And that is pretty much how 3 miles wearing this scarf felt.

 
I swear I have a husband.
I think he's real!!
Maybe I made him up and he's a figment of my imagination!!
He has had some looooooong hours the several months.
We wake up and he's gone.
We go to sleep and he's not home yet.
I know it's the holidays and all, but if people could dial down their crazy so he could be home before midnight,
that's be great.
 
SO the girls have been sleeping on the floor in my room.
Because then I am not lonely!!
I love feetie pajamas!!
And freshly washed curls!!
 
I woke up Monday morning with intense pressure in my chest and a numb left arm.
Sometimes anxiety can do this to me,
and I felt dread in the pit of my stomach before I even forced my eyes open.
I thought, "Great. I'm starring down the barrel of a LONG Monday, and I wake up like this."
 
Actually, THIS, was actually, THIS.
I looked at this pic later in the day after I sent it to Brent at 5:30 in the morning.
In my half drugged, tired, sore state, I looked like hell.
And I thought to myself,
"My gosh I'm going to be an ugly dead person!!"
 
Freaking heavy ass cat sleeping her fur ball self on my chest!!
Thought I had a collapsed lung!!


No comments: