Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Class Parties

School is out for Winter Break and we are so happy!!
I do best with a certain level of structure.
Usually, a high amount of structure.
But we were all VERY ready for a break.
We don't have to worry about waking up (which we get up early anyways, but the odd day Scarlet decides to sleep til 9, I die a little inside when I have to wake her up).
We don't have to worry about packing lunches, or who gets the camo cup today.
I don't have to get them to school, volunteer at lunch time, pick them up, run to dance, get dinner, bath time, homework, reading time, and a host of other needs taken care of in a rush of haste and worry!!
 
We get to do everything on OUR time.
I know that sounds pitiful,
but I enjoy a break from the rush and hustle!!
 
 
 Scarlet's class made gingerbread houses for their class party,
and they got to wear their pajamas!!
 
She found her glowing chick that Grandma Bowler gave her at Easter stuffed in a bag the other day.
She was so happy!!!


No comments: