Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Poetry and Pie

The fact that Scarlet is in Kindergarten is still surprising to me.
She was in Pre K 4 days a week, half a day for a year and half,
so I don't know why it bewilders me like it does.
I thought I would be painfully lonely, and down right bored.
But I am BUSY!!
And I can't even tell you why!!
A dozen little minor things await me every day that I'm rushing to accomplish and then it is time to go get her and Ella!!
 
Her class sang several of the cutest songs EVER.
I love little presentations.
They make me all tender hearted and weepy eyed,
and I want to run out and adopt 5 more kids so it doesn't end for a good, long time!!
 
 I wanted a cute picture of my darling turkey and her beloved cousin.
I requested they "smile big!!"
"With teeth!!"
 
 
 
 
 I got more than I bargained for!!!
 

No comments: