Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Regular Every Days

We have been happily getting back into the swing of school.
I miss lazy summer days and having minimal responsibility,
but the freedom of summer grows stale and we crave routine.
We always have great intentions to establish a summer routine and it lasts until about 4th of July.
Then it's hot, we're trapped inside, and I stop caring.
 
My mother instilled a love of books in me
and I can honestly say I have tried to do the same for my girls.
I believe reading breeds intelligence and stimulates imagination.
We all love our huge picture window.
I already put my rose bushes out there and I can't wait to add to them!!
 
 Over Saturday morning breakfast,
the girl were looking at magazines.
Ella chose Cabela's Fall catalog from the pile.
She is so interested in hunting it makes me feel a little nervous.
And the only reason I feel that way, is because I know how much that crap costs!!
 
Scarlet was really excited to find a 'temple bed'.
The Eiffel Tower!!


No comments: