Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmas

The holiday season went by in a flash this year.
More so than even usual.
The girls got out of school LATE.
If the schedule is the same next year,
I'll keep them home early.
 
Christmas Eve night we went on a Christmas light scavenger hunt!!
It was fun!!
Out of the 35 things we were supposed to find,
we got 29!!
 Kato loves our family so much.
His loyalty makes me want to have ALL the doggies!!
 
The girls called me in to see their Who impression.
I'd say it was spot on!!
 
Waiting to be set free on Christmas morning!!
Daddy woke us up at 4:45am

 
I love to see their sweet faces the first moment they see the tree.
 
Scarlet didn't really ask for anything specific for Christmas.
She would throw out ideas,
but there wasn't anything she just had her heart set on.
Until about 10 days before Christmas.
She then declared she hoped with all her heart she got a.....
 stick horse.
Bless her precious, easy to please heart.
 She was so very happy.
 
Ella didn't ask for a Big LOL Surprise Ball.
And I was glad cuz they were a "hot toy" this year and NO WHERE to be found.
But Santa is a master gift finder,
and he delivered!!
 She was so excited and told me that she had really, really wanted one,
but didn't ask because she knew they were hard to find and didn't want to be disappointed.
They're only little once,
and I strongly encourage them to believe in magic as long as possible.
Before they want make up and clothes,
and don't want anything to do with me.
 
Going to find stockings!!

 Even the pets got a few things!!
I guess everybody was good in the Bowler house this year!!
 

No comments: