Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday.... to ME!!

I turned 25 on Sunday June 28th. I am officially 1/4 of a century old and my brother tells me, nearing the end of my life. Thanks. We had a good evening eating food and hanging out.
Ella is laughing and lunging for me in the picture. She loves hugs! She scales me like a monkey on a daily basis.
Grandpa is not doing a very good job keeping Jara out of trouble! That is Grandma's purse she's rifling through.

Mommy and Ella! You can kind of see her little pony tails. (They are actually her devil horns, I quit trimming them. jk)



Family Photo! Not very flattering to any of us!


Jack Jack and hid daddy. He is so mellow... it is NOT fair.
We moved in to our house this weekend. YAY!!! When all the boxes are unpacked and put the place together a little, I will show off some pictures. We love it so much. It has so much room and so many perks only a real home can have. i.e: Big shower, jacuzzi tub, garage and huge back yard.




4 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Happy Birthday - looks like a nice celebration and a new house too! Wow! Definitely lots to celebrate.

ShEiLa said...

Ashley you are beautiful!

belated happy b.day to YOU!!!
25? I would have never guessed.
Congratulations. I bet you can't wait til Jordan turns 1/2 century old. *Ü* te-he-he

ToOdLeS.

ps. you have a beautiful family.

Lauren said...

Yay for your new house!! That is so exciting! And happy birthday :)

marshall memories said...

Ash!! Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm the worst with birthdays so sorry!! Jody and I are down for the 4th and want to see you guys and your new place :) I bet you all are loving it!! Very Exciting