Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our New House

This is the front view! I cut off the garage in the picture. I couldn't back up enough with out being on my neighbors doorstep. The yard needs love but that will have to wait until spring. It's too hot right now for new grass.
Living room


Living room again
Family room (there is another sofa on the right)

Dining area (with my poor, old, scarred up table)

My beautiful, spacious, wonderful kitchen. It is my favorite room in the house. It has a huge pantry and lots of cupboards that have pull out drawers! I love it soooo much. So much space it brings tears to my eyes. Anyone who has ever had a crappy, rental kitchen with ONE cupboard understands!

Ella's bathroom
We are waiting to paint the whole thing on Brent's vacation week. I picked out a neutral, tannish-gold color. It's pretty! Ella's room will be green to match her "ladies". We are so excited!!






6 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Very lovely. First homes are always so exciting! And I love the kid decorations (i.e. exersaucer and high chair). With all those spacious drawers and cupboards come lots of kid proof locks too!

Enjoy your beautiful new home!

ShEiLa said...

I bet you are thrilled with your new home.

It looks perfect.

What a fun thing to do... buy your first house.

ToOdLeS.

JTYARDLEY said...

How fun! That's the same house as my Moms.Looks like your already unpacked- we still have so many projects that are garage is pretty much still full of boxes and well just junk!

Lauren said...

Yahoo to a new house!!
I love your kitchen :)

Trent & Tara said...

WHere is this house located. i love it...and happy late birthday as well. You are looking great and in shape girl:)

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!