Friday, February 5, 2010

I'll Do It!!!!

I haven't ever let Ella try to feed herself. It results in to big of a mess. I'd rather just do it for her. But I think she has been watching her older and favorite cousin Jara, and has decided she needs to do it herself.
She has a hard time not turning to spoon or fork over. I think more ends up on the floor or crammed in booster seat cracks, or in her hair, than in her, but oh well. She has been especially psycho and so sweet I melt, lately. She just wants to cuddle and love all day! I love her.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Isn't it fun when they gain their independance... not! Well somethings can be fun.

ToOdLes.

Terril Family said...

Big mistake! You let them do it once, and they never go back! My kitchen floors need to be swept and mopped at least 3 times a day now. Good luck. She sure is a cutie!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Does Jara feed herself when I'm not looking?

I think we have that same pictures of Jara eating rice too.