Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Post Of Many Titles

FIRST: Does anyone else have this problem? Since I have moved into my home, over 6 months ago, I have YET to discover the use for THREE different switches in my house!! I flip them and look around, listen, look outside and I have no idea where they lead!
SECOND: My love hate relationship with my blinds. They are very expensive, very high quality blinds that came with my house.... but they're brown. I know they are nice and I am no way replacing such nice blinds just because the color isn't my favorite.... but they're brown. They do keep the sun out very well, and the heat for that matter.....but they're brown! On a positive note, they are MY blinds even if they are brown, I'm not renting them. Yippee!! At least in another 353 payments they'll be mine.

AND LAST: Behold; the face of pure evil. (Insert shiver here)


5 comments:

The Yardley's said...

We have a few plugs like that, they go to wall outlets. We plug in the lamps to them so you don't have to mess with the little screw-mabober, just flip the switch! AND she is not evil- she is adorable!!!

ShEiLa said...

I am scared. ;)
and shivering.

I think you could paint your blinds??? check out this site.

http://www.doityourself.com/stry/paintingblinds

ToOdLeS.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I love the face of pure evil!

Lauren said...

Lol. The post of many titles!
Love the evil face!

Amanda Monk said...

okay it took me forever to figure out a couple of switches in this crazy "old" house but I finally figured out the most tricky one-the switch turns off and on the christmas lights outside! How in the world? I know but it does and I have only hung up lights once since I've been here?