Sunday, August 8, 2010

What Do You Think?

The great debate has been waging ever since Ella was born.... WHO DOES SHE LOOK LIKE??
(We finally taught her to say cheese. Not overly attractive.)
I personally think: Ella has my body type, bone structure, especially in her face, and expressions as ME, but has Brent's coloring. Her eyes are definitely her Daddy's!! A beautiful, clear blue. She also has my small feet, but Brent's big, scary toes!!
So I ask you all.... WHO DO YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE??

3 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Since I've never met her in person and have only seen photos, I am not a good judge. But when I do see photos, I definitely remember you as a child. She reminds me of a young you except with blond hair and blue eyes. Make sense?

How about her voice? I remember you had a charmingly deep voice as a child - does she? My little guy has a REALLY deep voice that sometimes alarms people. It makes me laugh.

Maybe some day we'll be able to get all these kiddos together.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

If we gave her a brown wig and colored contacts she'd look like exactly like you!

ShEiLa said...

My hubby would say... she looks like herself. That is his comeback when someone tries to figure out who a new little one looks like.

I like to think a child is the best part of both parents. I have seen Miss Ella in person and she is a beautiful little girl. Her Mother is beautiful too... and since she is a girl I would hope that she has more in common with her Mom. However, as she grows she will wish that she had been blessed with that gorgeous skin that her Mother has... it's better in this Nevada sun... and Miss Ella has her Dad's coloring and that spells sunburn. Darn-it!

ToOdLeS.