Sunday, June 19, 2011

All Sorts Of Stuff.....

This is what Ella and I did the week I was sick. I was sssiiiiicccckkkkkk. Last week went down as a week in infamy in my life. It was horrible. Don't I look just lovely?
This is an old picture, hence the coat. What? A coat in Moapa Valley? I can't remember what that is like! Did I mention that regular Ashley dislikes the summer, but manages it? Well, pregnant Ashley HATES the summer.
Psycho Molly- No pictures please!! This is during her morning cat Olympics. She runs crazy circles around the house to release pent up energy.
Moderate success in potty training. You may be thinking- Isn't she almost three? YES... I wasn't worried about potty training until I got pregnant. Then I realized I did NOT want to be changing 2 sets of diapers, and I also realized Ella was getting kind of old. So after Christmas we started trying to figure things out. Flash forward 6 freaking months and we have finally made some achievements. Ella had some sort of block on potty training. We have been consistent for a week so I feel like we have achieved some success!! I am hoping I haven't spoke too soon and jinxed myself!!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

YOU wouldn't be your Mother's daughter if you didn't detest the summer.

(I HATE it too!)

Good Luck in achieving total potty training success.

ToOdLeS.