Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little Scarlet

This is her little foot. I found this very cute little lady bug frame for it. Scarlet is going to have Ella's lady bug room and Ella got a new pink and yellow room. (More on that later)

Here is my last ultra sound. I get one every 2-3 weeks. I know that sounds like it should be exciting, and it is.....BUT going to the doctor every 2-3 weeks gets old. The bottom picture she is sucking on her little paws. Everything looks good they say!! Now I just have less than 18 weeks left until she gets here!!

2 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

cute cute. little Scarlet is going to be adorable. I love ladybugs. Lyla's first b-day cake will be covered in them...he he.

ShEiLa said...

Miss Scarlet will love her ladybug room. Yvette has always loved ladybugs so I always have my eye out for them.

ToOdLeS.

ps. thanks for sharing the ultra sound photos... love em!