Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Day of My Weekend Of Glory

My sister and Jed were very nice and took us out to the lake. My birthday is on Tuesday and I like to have a full weekend of birthday fun, so we started Saturday!! Abive is Aunt Chelsey, Jack, Jara, and Uncle Jed.
Everyone loved the giant tube. Ella and Jara even took a ride.
Ella and Chelsey were tired on the way home. The flash made Ella displeased.
Did I say everyone loved the tube? Cuz Ella LOVED the tube!! It was like her own little, water-filled gofer hole!!
We all had a lot of fun even if the wind was nasty and forced us home sooner than we would have liked. Brent and I were sunburned. We are really smart and forgot to put sunblock on. (Note sarcasm.)

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Looks like fun... and more so without wind and sunburn. The UV levels are so high right now... burnt to a crisp in minutes.

ToOdLeS.