Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Reason's To Complain....

Oh I have been complaining a lot! Most of them are trivial and not of much consequence, but complaining I still do.
In the middle of Monday night, Ella barfed all over me and my bed. A few hours later I was also besieged by the stomach flu. Again. Ella has seemed to over come the stomach ailment after just the one episode. I, however, took 2 days to fight it off and still feel unsettled.
Tuesday afternoon, as I lay on my couch, I realized that my terrible stomach pain was rolling down my belly rather periodically. I brushed it off. A few hours later I realized it was now wrapping around to my back. Hmmmm..... I started paying attention to the frequency of these pains and realized they were suspiciously appearing 15 minutes apart. Brent came home for the night, I took Tylenol and went to bed. I could hardly walk and the thought of a 30 minute car ride to the hospital sent me into a panic. In hind sight I was a little irrational, but labor did go away and I'm fine.... for the most part.
Wednesday dawned and I felt better. Ella told me her mouth hurt so I looked into her throat with a flashlight. Her tonsils were red and swollen. We headed to the doctor in Mesquite and the trip/warm doctor's office combination made me sick all over again.
Now I think I'm ok. I'm getting progressively ornerier and that is a sure sign of recovery! Ella is on antibiotic so hopefully she'll be better soon to.
So that is what I have to complain about today!!

1 comment:

Terril Family said...

Oh man... seriously nothing worse that having sick kids when you are sick yourself! I'm sorry!

Good luck and I hope you both feel better soon.