Thursday, June 30, 2011

Decision

I have been torn between the two names that I had on the poll for Scarlet's middle name. Patricia was my mom's oldest sister who passed away from cancer in 2002. Perea was my great granny's middle name. She raised my dad. I have gone back and forth with no real conviction since I found out she as a girl! I have even been praying and really pondering the matter. Well, it came to me in the middle of the night while I was brooding on it. I decided to not use either of them!! Instead I invented a name!! Now, ordinarily I do not support the inventions of new names. I think there are going to be a lot of poor little children out there in a few years, because I've heard some whoppers!! Seeing how it is her middle name, I thought I could get away with it a little more! Sooooo.......... I have decided on Jorlyn. Pronounced with the Jor more prominent. Think JOR-lyn. It is the combination of my sister's and brother's name. (Jordan and Joshlyn) So there it is!! Scarlet Jorlyn Bowler.

2 comments:

Vyanca said...

Love it!!

ShEiLa said...

Very inventive... and sentimental. I bet you feel relieved having that mental struggle out of the way.

ToOdLeS.