Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Ella was really excited for the fireworks. The sound from the neighbor's lawn mower makes her nervous, but gun powder explosions are no problems! She kept saying, "How pretty!!" and "Sparkly!"
We had an impromptu BYOM party. (Bring your own meat) All the kids ran around crazy and invented new games. It was so fun!! It's good for them to be evil together!! Ella and Jara were princesses or fairies...or something!!
We went to the pool twice this weekend. Ella can't get enough of the water!!
We also made a quick Wal-Mart trip. Ella found this bath scrubbie. She named it Squishy and I have not been able to pry it out of her hands!!
You may notice an absence of me and Brent in these pictures. Brent is just really good at staying out of pictures. And I will not be seen for a couple more months. Regular Ashley is NOT photogenic. Pregnant Ashley is a nightmare!!

2 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

It was a good byom party. J+J almost got tossed to the coyotes during fireworks. The only comments I heard were "I want JUICE!" "I want to sit by Mason" "wahwahwah" yay...

ShEiLa said...

You are funny when you talk about 'pregnant Ashley' like she is some kind of monster... I am sure it is not as bad as it feels.

Glad you had a happy 4th.

ToOdLeS.