Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Ella!!

Check SpellingMy little girl is three!! I can't believe it!! It seems like just yesterday we brought her home and didn't know what to do with her. This is the wagon Grandma and Grandpa got her. She loved it and I foresee a lot of walks down the street in it.
Blowing out candles on her blue dinosaur cake. She picked it out herself!
Roller skates! She's been asking for these for awhile. She needs a hand a hold, but before long see will be crazy, I just know it!!!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful, smart, sweet, crazy little girl!! We are so glad we have you, and hopefully we survive you!! :)

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Time sure flies...

Happy Birthday Miss Ella!

(I thought Madison and Ella were close in age... Madison turned 3 May 22)

ToOdLeS.

Terril Family said...

Cute! I always remember when ella's birthday rolls around cause I was so jealous that you had her early and I was still soooo prego with Macy all through the rest of the hot miserable summer. She is such a doll! Love the rollerskates!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.