Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How Yesterday Went Down

5:00 - Turned on the oven to bake cookies
5:10 - Realized Brent did NOT clean all the grease and cheese out of the oven like he promised he would after the pizza he cooked 2 days before. See billowing smoke. Open door and turn on fans to help clear the air.
5:30 - Oven finally cools off. I have to kneel down and reach across my huge belly to scrub away the residue.
6:00 - Oven clean, cookies baking
6:15 - Ella has a #2 bathroom accident. She decides to take care of it her self.
6:16 - I discover said accident and try to help.
6:17 - In a fit of upset Ella tries to run, stepping in the panties on the floor, covering her foot in fecal matter. Tracks said matter down the hallway.
6:19 - I throw Ella in the shower, clean up the MESS.
6:30 - Ella refuses to get out of the shower. I start dinner.
6:32 - Ella decides she will get out now, I leave the meat I was tenderizing on the counter.
6:38 - Ella dressed. Back to the kitchen. Molly is on the counter GNAWING on my meat!!!
6:45 - Meat is disposed of. Molly is not dead because I am now too big to catch her. She is hiding under the dresser.
7:15 - Discover ants marching from back door to kitchen sink. Vacuum. Spray. Repeat.
9:00 - Ella decides she doesn't need to sleep.
9:30 - Ella is forced to sleep with being swaddled for the first time in her life and being sang to. Protests for at least 15 minutes.
9:31 - Brent arrives at home early, asking how my day was.
10:00 - Ashley goes to sleep, wondering why there is no mercy in this world!!!

3 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

There is no mercy for the mommy. Just poop, ants and more poop.
PS-The toast smell is a little better, the stuttering not so much.

ShEiLa said...

Oh boy do I remember these days vividly... thank to your refresher.

ToOdLeS.

Trent & Tara said...

holy crap...we all have days like this. They really suck bad. And I have tell you they get even worse and more crazy with two. I would love to go back to having one. What a day girl. sorry to hear about it. hang in there. I know whenever Trent comes home I lay it on him pretty fast how hard my day was....they have NO IDEA!!