Friday, August 19, 2011

Back in My Hay Day

These are some pictures I found from high school. I miss being a cheerleader!! It was a lot of fun. I especially miss it right now, because I am NOT in shape and I am NOT flexible!! Maybe in a few months I'll feel better! :) Above: Tessa, Kim, Ashley, Becca. We thought we some big, bad seniors!!
Our Varsity squad for my senior year. We were so good!! I miss these girls! Amy, Ashley, Becca, Ashley #2, Kim, Tessa, Katie, Tara
Cheer camp 1999. We are JV sophomores. Ashley, Andrea, Becca, Amber, Tessa & Amber

This is our senior year again. In the left picture is me (obviously) and that blondie is now my sister in law! I'm not sure who the dark haired girl is, but I think her name was Linda.
The right picture was 'ground up double Ls' Ashley, Danielle, Amanda and I think Amy is in the back, but you can't see her face.
I seriously can't believe high school was 9 years ago. I had a lot of fun, but I'm happy where I'm at now. I don't think I would want to do high school again!! Lots of drama!! I just thought I'd post these for fun!!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

It's always fun to look at photos of the good ole days... but I wouldn't want to go back.

ToOdLeS>