Friday, August 26, 2011

More Pictures

Look at all her dark hair!! I know it isn't like the little hispanic babies, but it is WAY more than Ella had!! If she would have gone to full term there would have been a ton!! And it's dark! I guess I got used to blondie Ella.
I know this picture is sad and hard to look at. But these are her tiny little hands. She's covered in a lot of wires and tubes. Her surgery went well yesterday. It did what is was supposed to do and now we need to hope and pray that it CONTINUES to do what it is supposed to do.
I love her so much. I always worried that once I had another child, I might like her more than the first one, or not as much.
But my mom was right, you love them just the same. I see Ella every day after being in the hospital and I love her so much. I am surprised everyday how smart she is and how big she is getting. I see Scarlet and I feel the same way. I'm excited to see her every day and I am always sad when we have to leave.
Thank you every one for thinking and praying for us. It means so much to me!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It always seems to me that when another sibling is born... the first matures by leaps and bounds.

Your Mother is so right! You love all of your children the same.

I hope Miss Scarlet continues to improve so she can be at home with her family.

ToOdLeS.

The Logue Family said...

what a precious teeny tiny baby
your in our thoughts and prayers
loves from the logues

Trent & Tara said...

she is so sweet glad she made it here safely. hope your recovering well girl.