Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Conversations

Number One
Jara: Ashee, are you having a baby like Mommy? (Eyeing me suspiciously)
Me: Yes I am.
Jara: Is it a baby girl? Or a baby boy?
Me: It's a little girl.
Jara: (sigh of relief) Oh good!
Number 2
Ella: Mommy, do you have a sister?
Me: Yes I do. Aunt Joshlyn is my sister.
Ella: Is Aunt Chelsey your sister?
Me: No. Uncle Jordan is my brother and Aunt Chelsey is his wife.
Ella: (blank stare) So is Gramma your sister?
Me: No. Gramma is MY mommy.
Ella: Is Jara MY sister?
Me: No sweetie, she's your cousin.
Ella: (throws her hands up in frustration) I give up!
Number 3
Ella: (watching tangled) If that man is ugly, does it mean he's a bad guy?
Me: No. Sometimes good guys are ugly.
Ella: I've never seen one.
Number 4
(over heard by me from the next room)
Jara: Jack!! You have to be nice to Ella and give her everything she wants!
Jack: Me want it!
Jara: Mommy said you have to. It's called being nice!
Jack: Me nice.
Jara: Then give it back.
Jack: (disgruntled muttering)
Ella: Thanks Jackie!!

3 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

You didn't tell me about the last conversation. Thats funny. Jara and I are trying to teach him at an early age to be a gentleman, as in, give the lady what she wants.

ShEiLa said...

I love little kids conversations.

Thanks for sharing 'Ashee'.

ToOdLeS.

Trent & Tara said...

hilarious, this made me think about recent convo's I have had with Evelyn. I am gonna go blog them now. Hope your feeling well.