Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Don't Look At Me....I'm Hideous!!

After both of my children my hair has fallen out. And I go BALD. See all those little sprouts? Picture that completely hairless!! It looks so bad!!
This disgusting disfigurement is from having a wart removed. It sprung up around Thanksgiving and grew to the size of a pencil eraser. I associate warts with dirty, unhygienic people so I was horrified of its presence! I'm happy it's gone but what a hole!!
I have to wear tall socks when I go running now, so the back of the shoe doesn't rub on my gaping wound. I usually wear very tight athletic/ compression socks to support my flat feet. The regular socks rubbed a giant blister on my instep. I covered it with bandages and it healed nicely. Well, I ran out of the nice, extra sticky band aids and used a couple small ones and some athletic tape. Wrong choice. This mother huuuuurts so bad. It burns. As I was headed toward home this morning my foot felt like it was on fire and I knew what was waiting inside my sock when I got home!
Note* Does anyone know where my title came from?

1 comment:

Trent & Tara said...

I look so hideous for so long after both my girls were born. I lose so much hair while I nurse, not fun at all. Hang in there, its all gonna be fine.