Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pre School!!!


Ella started preschool on Tuesday. I'm a bad mother and did not get a picture of her on that day. So we took one today!! Ella LOVES preschool. She asks to go every morning, and on the days she gets to, she is super excited all morning long.
I admit, last fall I was nervous to send her. She was behaving shy around kids she didn't know and always wanted to stick to my side. When January rolled around I took her to Sunbeams and she loved it!! She HATED nursery. Ella thrives on structure and 22 kids who come regularly to Logandale 5th ward, all crammed into one tiny room, mostly boys, was not her cup of tea!! She liked sunbeams so much I enrolled her in preschool. She is gone 2 hours a day, two days a week. I am so happy for her!! She is expanding her boundaries and enjoying herself and LEARNING!! I also have 2 hours to try to get as much done as fast as I can with out "help"! Ella is a wonderful helper, but dishes take twice as long when she assists!

No comments: