Friday, February 28, 2014

Accomplishment!!

Ella has been begging her Grandma Bowler to teach her to sew.
They set a day and this is what Ella made!!

 She cut out all the blocks and Grandma says she only had to help guide her for the first 3 squares and then she went all on her own!! Good job Ella!! I'm so proud of her little skills!!


A few months ago I decided to make the plan the of combining the girls into the big bedroom when summer comes. The little room is poorly cooled in the scorching summer sun and I wasn't going to let Scarlet go another summer roasting her little kitty brains out.
Well!!
SOMEONE (Ella) taught SOMEONE ELSE (Scarlet) to climb out of her crib!!!
DUM DUM DUMMMMMM
I couldn't let her escape anymore so I figured I would just bite the bullet and put them together now!!
So we decided to do room combination AND big girl bed all at the same time!!
Go big or go home right?

 Scarlet is in the big bed and Ella is in the "day bed" until we can get a twin mattress. I thought confining Scarlet to the corner would be the best idea for now!!
Good thing Ella is little so she can fit in the "day bed".
We had to rename it from "the crib". 
She was quite offended when I made the suggestion she sleep in a crib for a few weeks.
It's a day bed now. 
Like the ones princesses nap in.
*wink*

I hauled in Scarlet's giant dresser while I was at it.
Now we have a bedroom and a play room!!
All the toys stream lined into one room and out of my way!!
Yay!!

1 comment:

Trent & Tara said...

The room looks great. I think I need to copy you and put our girls together. A toy room sounds amazing:)